Legal Support And Counsel For The Entity Formation Process
One of the most challenging components of establishing a business or new subsidiary is choosing the proper entity. Anthony L.G., PLLC, can assist with all elements of the entity formation process from choosing the form of entity to completing all necessary documents for the formation. We help you consider which options best fit the needs and circumstances of your enterprise.
Entities We Can Help You Form
- S corporations: These corporate entities can pass corporate income, deductions and credits down to shareholders for federal tax purposes. They also offer owners limited liability protection.
- C corporations: These corporate entities tax owners and shareholders separately from the business entity. While those separations can be beneficial, C corps can also be subject to corporate income taxes.
- Limited liability corporations (LLCs): This type of entity protects individuals from financial liability over a company’s debts or financial losses. The main benefit of an LLC is that singular owners or members do not have to risk personal assets if their company finds itself in legal or financial trouble.
- Limited partnerships (LP): A business entity comprised of one or more general partners. The benefit of an LP is that it can offer more flexibility for managing profits and losses.
- Limited liability partnerships (LLPs): An entity formation where both partners hold equal responsibility for business debts. LLPs help simplify the division of duties and the formation process in general. In many cases, one partner is not liable for tort-related damages caused by the other. However, this can depend on things like contractual obligations and state laws governing LLPs.
- General partnerships: An entity formation where two or more individuals enter an agreement to form a business to make a profit. General partnerships are typically more cost-effective and accessible than a standard corporation. However, that means they can have significantly fewer protections than a corporation.
At Anthony L.G., we offer guidance for forming these entities. For S corps and C corps, we assist with preparing and filing articles of incorporation, establishing the guidelines and organizational structure your company will follow, and establishing clear and organized documentation of corporate records.
We offer similar assistance to those forming LLCs, LPs, LLPs and general partnerships. Additionally, we assist in the creation of their operating agreements.
Seek Professional Entity Formation Guidance Today
Knowing and understanding what business entity best suits your needs and goals can be complex. Let our team of experienced and dedicated lawyers assist you with the process. We will provide informed advice and ensure all your paperwork is handled correctly and submitted within the appropriate timeline.